A tasty chocolate banana crepe
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to rest the crepe batter is not included in the cooking time.
- Make the crepe batter (A). Place the flour, milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Heat the butter in a microwave and add to the bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce into the heavy cream and whip.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and make the crepes.
- Cool (3), then cover with the cream (2) and bananas. Add the chocolate sauce and almonds then wrap. Repeat and create more wraps. Garnish with peppermint leaves if desired.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!