The fun crunch and vivid color of edamame will entice your appetite.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the lotus root and coarsely chop up; soak in water with a little vinegar (not included in ingredients). Peel and grate the daikon. Boil the edamame and remove from pods.
- Mix together the chicken meat, egg and (A) and combine until thick and sticky. Mix in the drained lotus root and the green soybeans from (1) until evenly distributed. Divide into 8 portions and form these into patties.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook both sides of the patties. Add in the cooking sake, cover and cook up to 3 more minutes. Add (B) and braise well. Remove the cover and glaze patties with the remaining cooking liquid.
- Mix the shichimi togarashi and soy sauce into the grated daikon radish and serve together with (3) on plates.