A delicious burger stuffed with healthy vegetables.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Salt used for boiling not inlcuded in overall sodium amount.
- Boil the bean sprouts for 30 seconds in slightly salted water. Remove and rinse in strainer under cold water.
- Chop the welsh onion into small pieces.
- Mix (A) in a bowl, leave for 3 mins. Add in the chop meat, (2) and (B), knead together by hand.
- Mix in (1) as well, divide into 2 equal parts. Mold into the shape of a hamburger.
- Heat up salad oil in a fry pan, add (4), cover and fry for 7-8 min. About half way through flip, making sure to cook both sides well.
- Place on a plate, dress with mesclun leaves, baby tomatoes, and (C).