Winter melon and chicken broth with fresh tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Remove the innards from the winter melon, and peel the skin. Cut into pieces 3 cm (1 in.) wide, and 1 cm (1/3 in.) thick. Place in water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast, cut diagonally into large bite-size pieces. Lightly cover the pieces in salt, pepper, and potato starch.
- Remove the stem from the tomato, cut into 8 pieces.
- Warm up the soup from (A) in a pot, add (1)-(3) and boil over low heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Season with (B), pour into a bowl.