Fresh bonito in a powerful garlic sauce.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Grate the garlic into small pieces, and mix with (A) to create the marinade.
- Cut the bonito into bite-size pieces and soak in the marinade (1).
- Remove the ridge near the stem of the okra, massage by hand with salt and rinse.
Cut the eggplant into rounds, then soak in water and remove the scum.
- Heat up the frying oil.
Wipe all the ingredients from (3) dry, then fry and sprinkle with salt.
- Wipe (2) dry, cover lightly with starch, and add to oil heated to 170 C (340 F).
When both sides harden, lower the heat and continue to fry until cooked through.
To finish, cook quickly over high heat until crispy.
Remove and place on a plate with (4) garnished with a lemon.