A chic restaurant-style dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Ultra-fine julienne the negi, diagonally and thinly slice the green onion, julienne the red bell pepper and roughly chop up the cilantro leaves. Place these all in cold water to refresh, then drain in a colander.
- Lightly salt each side of the marlin fillets, then dust each side with flour.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan and cook (2) to crispy and golden.
- Line plates with the tomato cut into rounds, place (3) on top, and pile on (1). Mix together (A), heat in a microwave, pour over the other ingredients and sprinkle on a dash of pepper to complete.
Ultra-fine julienned Japanese long onion