Juicy horse mackerel in a mild and tasty miso vinegar sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the head and innards from the mackerel and thoroughly rinse clean. Dry and fillet into three pieces. Remove the belly bones and peel the skin away. Cut the bloody parts in half and remove the bones. Divide into bite-size pieces.
- Apply the soy sauce to the mackerel and leave to cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Mix together (A) forming the miso vinegar sauce.
- Cut the myoga into thin strips and soak in water. Cut the green perilla into thin strips, and the daikon radish into 5 cm (2 in) long sticks. Peel the ginger and cut into thin sticks, soak in water and drain.
- Carefully mix the horse mackerel with (4) and place on plate. Pour on (3).