Deep flavor from umami-packed kombu dashi and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to rehydrate dried shiitake mushrooms is not included in the cooking time.
- Season the flounder with salt and sake.
- Julienne the carrot and long onion. Rehydrate the shiitake mushroom in water, remove the stem and thinly slice up. Chop the mitsuba into 3-4 cm (1.5 in) lengths.
- Lay the kelp flat on a plate and place (1) on top. Next, top with the vegetables from (2), mix together (A) then pour on. Steam for 5 minutes at a high temperature in a steam cooker.
Carrots - julienned