California-roll style with avocado and salmon.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the cucumber into 1 cm (1/2 in.) cubes. Peel the avocado, remove the pit and cut in the same manner as the cucumber.
- Mix (A) with the rice, then add in ground sesame seeds and mix well.
- Place the seaweed on plastic wrap, spread (2) on top, cover in an additional piece of plastic wrap, turn over and peel away the piece on top of the seaweed.
Leave about 2 cm (3/4 in.) of space free in front of you, and fill the rest with horizontally placed pieces of salmon and (1).
- Firmly roll away from you to make the sushi roll.
Let sit for a while, then enjoy with Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
*Enjoy as is or divide into smaller pieces.