Reminiscent of California rolls.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the cucumber into 1 cm (1/2 in) squares. Peel the avocado, remove the pit and cut in the same manner as the cucumber.
- Mix (A) with the rice, then add in sesame oil and mix well.
- Place the seaweed on plastic wrap, spread (2) on top, cover in an additional piece of plastic wrap, turn over and peel away the piece which is on top of the seaweed. Leave about 2 cm (3/4 in) of space free in front of you and fill the rest with horizontally placed pieces of salmon and (1).
- Firmly roll all away from you making the sushi roll.
*Enjoy as is or divide into separate pieces.