Freshly diced tomatoes and ponzu sauce are a delectable combination.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Sprinkle the marlin fillets with salt and set aside for about 5 minutes. Pat dry, sprinkle on the black pepper and lighly cover in flour.
- Mix together (A) and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Place the olive oil into a fry pan, turn the heat to medium and cook (1) for about 2 minutes. Flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes to cook through.
- Arrange (3) onto a plate, pour on (2) and garnish with the baby leaf greens and torn up lettuce leaves.
Finely chopped onions