Dressed with a refreshing miso vinaigrette.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Mix together (A) in a small pot. Stir over low heat for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens. Turn off the heat and leave as is to cool.
- Cut the udo into 4 cm (1.6 in.) lengths and peel. Slice into rectangular sticks and place into vinegar-added water.
- Rehydrate the wakame in water and quickly boil. Next, quickly boil the scallions, place into cold water, drain and gently squeeze out excess moisture and then chop into 4 cm (1.6 in.) lengths.
- Arrange well-drained (2) and (3) in dishes and dress with (1).
Udo plant - removing excess starch