With plenty of fresh tomato sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- From (A) ingredients, thinly slice up the onion, cut the king oyster mushrooms in half lengthwise and then thinly slice up these as well.
- Remove the chicken tendons, cut into quarters, and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan, and saute (1) skin-side down over medium heat. Turn over when golden brown, cook through and then serve onto plates.
- In the same fry pan melt the butter from (A), place inside in order the onion and king oyster mushrooms and then saute. Add in the tomato sauce, adjust the flavor with the soy sauce, and pour onto (3).