Covering the meat is starch enhances the taste
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cover the pork with sake and set aside for 5 minutes. Then mix with the starch.
- Add (1) to boiling water, avoiding clumping, and bring the water to a boil again. When the color of the pork changes, place in ice water, then drain in a colander.
- Remove the stem from the tomato and cut it into small wedges.
- Finely chop the Japanese ginger.
- Serve (2)-(4) on dishes, combine (A) and pour on top.