A fragrant and appetizing stir-fry using equal amounts of soy sauce and mirin
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the sirloin into large slices.
- Break the eringi mushrooms apart into 4 to 6 portions.
Divide the maitake and shimeji mushrooms into individual stems.
- Slice the garlic into rounds, and remove the seeds from the chili pepper.
- Finely slice the green onions.
- Heat a small amount of salad oil and (3) in a pan.
Add (1) and remove after quickly stir frying.
- Add a little more salad oil to the same pan, sauté (2) and return (5) to the pan.
- Pour (A) in and cover all the contents in the pan.
Serve on dishes with (4) sprinkled on top.