Fragrant with the aroma of ginger and garlic
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to soak clams is not included in the cooking time.
- Soak the clams in salted water (6-3/4 fl. oz. of water with 1 tsp of salt), then cover the bowl with aluminum foil and set aside in a cool and dark place or the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so the clams can purge any sand.
- Mince the ginger and garlic, then thinly slice the green onions.
- Wash the clams (1) well with water and drain.
- Put the salad oil, ginger and garlic into a pot and place over medium heat.
When fragrant, add the clams and lightly saute.
Sprinkle in the sake and steam covered for 2 minutes.
- When the clam shells open, add the soy sauce and green onions, then mix together and serve.