A tasty chocolate banana crepe
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to rest the crepe batter is not included in the cooking time.
- Make the crepe batter (A). Place the flour, milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Heat the butter in a microwave and add to the bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce into the heavy cream and whip.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and make the crepes.
- Cool (3), then cover with the cream (2) and bananas. Add the chocolate sauce and almonds then wrap. Repeat and create more wraps. Garnish with peppermint leaves if desired.