A tasty chocolate banana crepe
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Make the crepe batter (A). Place the flour, milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Heat the butter in a microwave and add to the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Add sugar and Kikkoman Soy Sauce to the heavy cream and whip.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and make the crepes.
- Cool (3), then cover with cream (2) and bananas. Add the chocolate sauce and almonds then wrap. Repeat and create more wraps. Garnish with pepper if desired.