Get plenty of nutrients with salmon and bell peppers!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lightly coat the salmon with flour. Chop the bell pepper into large pieces, cut the zucchini into 1 cm (1/2 in.) rounds, and thinly slice the garlic.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in a frying pan, then saute and remove the bell peppers, and zucchini when their colors become vibrant. Wipe off the oil and heat 1/2 Tbsp of more oil. Cook the salmon until cooked through then remove.
- Wipe off the oil again, and heat another 1/2 Tbsp of oil. When fragrant, add (A) and cook cook until thickened.
- Serve (2) on plates using (3) as a sauce.