Butter-flavored soy sauce gives the salmon extra savoriness.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to marinate is not included in the cooking time.
- Nutrition values are for consumption of 50% of the soy sauce marinade.
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the soy sauce and sake for 10 minutes, remove excess marinade and lightly cover with the flour. Roughly chop up the eringi and maitake mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the salmon and mushrooms slowly over low heat until browned. Add in (A) and cook while coating the ingredients.
- Serve on plates garnished with the baby leaf greens.