Butter-flavored soy sauce gives the salmon extra savoriness.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time to marinate is not included in the cooking time. Nutrition values are for consumption of 50% of the soy sauce marinade.
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the soy sauce and cooking sake for 10 minutes, remove excess marinade and lightly cover with the flour. Roughly chop up the eringi and maitake mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the salmon and mushrooms slowly over low heat until browned. Add in (A) and cook while coating the ingredients.
- Serve on plates garnished with the baby leaf greens.