Butter-flavored soy sauce gives the salmon extra savoriness
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Marinating time is not included in cooking time. Nutrition values are for consumption of 50% of the soy sauce marinade.
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the soy sauce and cooking sake for 10 minutes, remove excess marinade and lightly cover with the flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and thoroughly simmer over low heat so that the salmon and mushrooms are browned. Add <A> and cook while coating.
- Serve on plates with leaf lettuce.