The steak soaked in Kikkoman Soy Sauce and mirin is savory and juicy!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Marinate beef in (A) for 5 minutes.
- Heat 5 g (1 tsp) of butter in a frying pan, saute the mixed vegetables, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 10 g (2 tsp) of butter in the same frying pan, line up the beef, and cook until both sides are browned.
Add (B) and simmer over low heat until liquid is reduced by half.
* Meat may be removed at your preferred doneness, with liquid boiled down alone.