Savory steak marinated in Kikkoman Soy Sauce and mirin.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values are calculated for the case where 'a dash of salt' is 1 g split between 2 servings.
- Marinate beef in (A) for 5 minutes.
- Heat 5 g (1 tsp) of butter in a frying pan, saute the mixed vegetables, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 10 g (2 tsp) of butter in the same frying pan, line up the beef, and cook until both sides are browned.
Add (B) and simmer over low heat until liquid is reduced by half.
* Meat may be removed at your preferred doneness, with liquid boiled down alone.
- Cut the steak into bite-size pieces, place together with (2) on a plate, spoon-on left over cooking juices and garnish with the watercress.