Soy sauce and sashimi - be surprised by the deliciousness of simplicity.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- If preferred, enjoy with wasabi mixed into the soy sauce. Also feel free to enjoy with unvinegared (plain) rice.
※ This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Break apart the rice with a rice paddle or wooden spoon, pour on the well-mixed ingredients from (A) in a circular motion and quickly mix in. Spread out the vinegared rice in a tray and allow to cool quickly.
- Slice the tuna and salmon up diagonally into easy-to-eat pieces. Place these into a bowl and spread the soy sauce evenly throughout. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or place into a lidded container and cool in a refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Place the vinegared rice from (1) into a dish, arrange the toppings from (2) on top and garnish with the daikon radish sprouts.