Enjoy this refreshing dressing of grated tomato and soy sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- The ingredient of salt (add by preference) has not been calculated into nutritional information.
- Pour the sake onto the chicken tenders.
- Slice the yam into 4 cm (1.6 in.) long rectangular blocks. Grate up half of the tomato, thinly slice up the remaining half. Trim off the ends and stems of the okra, place some salt onto a cutting board and roll the okra in the salt.
- Boil water in a pot, add in the okra, boil for 20 to 30 seconds than remove into ice-cold water and slice into halves once cooled. Add (1) into the same pot, boil for 5 minutes, remove into ice-cold water and then tear apart into chunks.
- Place the vegetables and chicken tenders into a bowl, add in (A) and spread throughout the ingredients, then serve into dishes. Mix together the grated tomato and (B), then pour onto the salad.