A hearty and low-sugar salad!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Marinating time is not included in cooking time.
Nutrition values are for consumption of 50% of the soy sauce marinade.
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces, season with 1 tsp of soy sauce and then set aside for 10 minutes. Slice up the avocado. Destring and boil the snow peas. Half the cherry tomatoes and cut the lemon into wedges.
- Pat the chicken breast dry with paper towel, then sprinkle on the flour. Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook both sides of the chicken meat to golden, making sure the meat is cooked through.
- Arrange the baby leaf greens, avocado, (2), the snow peas, cherry tomatoes and soft-boiled egg in a bowl, sprinkle on the powdered cheese, garnish with the lemon wedges and pour on 1 Tbsp of dressing prior to enjoying.