The rich flavor of our less salt soy sauce will have you doubting this recipe is low in sodium!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the canned tuna in a colander to drain. Break the broccoli up into florets. Mince the garlic.
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of water for the specified time and add in the broccoli 1 minute before finished and boil together, then drain.
- Place the olive oil into a fry pan, heat the garlic and red chili pepper until fragrant, then add in the tuna.
- Add in the boiled spaghetti and broccoli and sauté all together. Add the soy sauce in using a circular motion and quickly sauté to combine all ingredients.