This harmony of salty and spicy makes for the perfect appetizer.
- Cooking time
- 5 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Hon Mirin contains alcohol.
For individuals unable to consume alcohol, we recommend that you either do not use Hon Mirin or that you boil off the alcohol content prior to use (heated at boiling temperatures for 1 to 1.5 minutes).
Find more information on mirin at the link below this recipe.
- Tear the maitake mushrooms into large pieces by hand. Place into a lidded heat-safe container and heat in a microwave (600 W) for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Place the mirin into a lidded heat-safe container, heat in a microwave (600 W) for 10 seconds.
- Once cooled, add and mix the spicy pollack/cod roe and soy sauce into (2), then use as a dressing for (1).