Flavorful ground meat made easy-to-eat by wrapping in refreshing lettuce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the green peppers into 5 mm (0.2 in.) squares.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, saute the garlic, ginger and onion. Add in the minced chicken, stir-fry until crumbly then add in (1) and stir-fry further.
- Add the corn to (A), simmer all together until the cooking liquids are boiled down, then adjust the flavor with the soy sauce.
- Rinse, then halve each lettuce leaf and use to wrap portions of (3). Feel free to wrap up some rice with the ground meat as well.
Finely chopped onions
Finely chopped/minced garlic
Finely chopped/minced ginger