A crunchy, veggie side dish topped with flavorful seafood dressing.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Thickly peel the turnip and cut into 6 equal-sized wedges. Separate the broccoli into florets. Boil each vegetable separately.
- Remove the thin skin from the cod roe and mix together well with (A) to prepare the dressing.
- Dress the vegetables (1) with (2) to complete this dish.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!