A bowl of vegetables, egg and rice.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Boil the green peas in lightly salted water. Julienne the lettuce and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Dress (1) with the ponzu sauce.
- Beat the egg and mix together with (A). Thinly spread the vegetable oil in a fry pan and heat over medium. Pour in half of the egg and make a thin sheet of scrambled egg. Repeat with the remaining half.
- Julienne (3) into thin, fine strips.
- Mix the cooking liquids from (2) with the rice, then also mix in the vegetables and (4).
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!