The popular Japanese beef bowl flavored with sukiyaki sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Daikon radish sprouts and red pickled ginger were not calculated into nutritional values.
- Chop the beef up into bite-size pieces, and cut the onion into 5 mm (0.2 in.) width slices.
- Place (A) and the onions into a pot over high heat, once boiling add in and spread apart the beef. Once this comes to a boil again remove any scum that forms and simmer for 6 to 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Scoop the rice into bowls and place (2) on top with the cooking liquids. Garnish with daikon radish sprouts and red pickled ginger if desired.