A stamina dish that will have you asking for another bowl of rice.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Chop the pork into easy-to-eat lengths, and sprinkle with (A).
- Chop the cabbage up into bite-size chunks. Remove the hard base from the shimeji mushrooms and separate into small bunches. Cut the carrot into rectangular sticks. Remove the stem from the green pepper and slice into 1 cm (0.4 in.) width strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, sauté the garlic. Once fragrant add in the doubanjiang and (1) and continue to cook. When the pork starts to brown, add in the carrots and sauté all together.
- Add the cabbage, shimeji mushrooms and green pepper to (3) and sauté all together. Add in (B) to adjust the flavor. To finish add in the sesame oil for an aromatic effect using a circular motion and then serve into dishes.