Steam to perfection in a microwave oven.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove stems and mince the shiitake mushrooms. Mince the long onion as well.
- Place the ground pork, (1) and (A) into a bowl and combine until the mixture becomes sticky, then divide into 12 portions.
- Make a circle with the thumb and index finger of your left hand. Place the dumpling wrapper and (2) on top, and push down on the filling to perfect the shape. Repeat the same process with remaining ingredients.
- Place a generous amount of the cabbage into a lidded heat-safe container and then place (3) on top. Use a circular motion to pour on 1 Tbsp of water, cover with the lid and heat in a microwave (600 W) for 7 to 8 minutes, then sprinkle on the soy sauce.
Finely chopped Japanese long onion