Crispy Japanese water greens and juicy beef make the perfect blend.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut beef into large edible pieces, and coat these pieces in (A).
- Rinse the water greens well, and cut into 3 cm (1 in.) lengths.
- Heat the vegetable oil, quickly sauté the beef, remove from the fry pan, and set aside on a plate.
- Add the vegetable oil into the fry pan, sauté the water greens, return the beef to the fry pan and stir fry all together. Season with (B).