Szechuan pickles and ham in fried rice with egg on top.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center
for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Beat eggs, pour in 1 tsp of soy sauce and mix well.
- Shred Szechuan pickles, and cut ham into 1 cm (1/2 in) squares. Cut long onion vertically in half, then into 1 cm (1/2 in) wide pieces.
- Fry pickles, long onion and rice with 1 tbsp of salad oil and 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil. When it begins to cook, add in ham. Season with 2 tsp of soy sauce, salt and pepper. Arrange on plate.
- Heat up 1/2 tbsp of oil in pan, make loose scrambled eggs with (1). Pour on (3) and enjoy.