This tofu is seeped in umami and spice.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the tofu into 2 cm (0.8 in.) cubes. Mince 1/2 of the long onion and coarsely chop up the remainder. Mince the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, add in and sauté the garlic and long onion (minced). Once fragrant, add in the ground pork and cook through.
- Add (A) and the tofu to (2) and turn the heat to high. Once boiling, simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add in the potato starch solution to thicken the cooking liquids.
- Serve (3) into bowls and sprinkle on the long onion (coarsley chopped).