With garlic and red chili peppers.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the Chinese water parsley into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths.
- Cut the eryngii mushrooms in half length and width wise. Cut into thin slices.
- Heat salad oil and garlic in a pan. Once an aroma emanates add in the red chili peppers and pork and fry.
- Once the pork is browned, add and fry both the stems from (1) and (2). Next add in the leaves from (1), season with (A). Quickly and carefully stir fry and serve.