Stir-fry and enjoy with a delectable sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- To prepare the sauce, mix together the ingredients from (A) and bring the mixture to a boil in a small pot, then transfer to a bowl. Once slightly cooled, add in the ingredients from (B).
- Slice the beef into 2 to 3 pieces. Lightly sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Slice up the eringi mushroom, and cut the shiitake mushrooms in half. Cut the enoki mushroom in half lengthwise.
- Heat a fry pan, then pour in the sesame seed oil and spread evenly. Sauté the beef from (2), then remove from the fry pan.
- Add in more of the sesame oil, as well as the ingredients from (3) and quickly stir-fry over low heat. Add in the beef from (4), stir-fry all together and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cooked ingredients from (5) on a plate, pour on the sauce from (1) and sprinkle on the finely chopped green onion.