Goes great with steamed white rice.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Scrape the skin from the burdock root. Quarter and cut it into 5 cm (2 in.) long pieces. Soak in vinegar water for 5 minutes.
- Heat the salad oil in a pot. Fry the pork over medium heat. Once the color begins to change, add the dried pieces of burdock root and stir fry well together.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and place over high heat. Once boiling, scoop off any foam that forms on the surface. Pour in (A) and lower the heat to medium. Continue to cook until the liquid has almost completely disappeared.
- Add in 3-4 cm (1-1/2 in.) long pieces of green spring onion along with the sesame seeds. Lightly stir, turn off the heat and serve immediately.