A savory Kikkoman Soy Sauce and ketchup combination.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Rice is not included in the calorie content.
- Cut the beef into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) widths, season with some pepper and 1 tsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Perpendicular to the grain cut the onion into 6-7 mm (1/2 in.) widths.
- Melt half of the butter in a fry pan and cook (1) over medium heat for a few moments until lightly browned, then remove.
- Add in the remaining butter and (2) and fry over medium until brown, then add in the beef again. Stir in the flour and mix for 1-2 minutes. Next, stir fry in the ketchup.
- Add 200 ml (6.7 fl. oz.) of water and 1 tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce and mix well. Cover and leave to simmer for 5 minutes over low.
- Serve on top of rice and garnish with parsley if available and desired.