A bowl of vegetables, egg and rice.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Boil the green peas in lightly salted water. Julienne the lettuce and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Dress (1) with the ponzu sauce.
- Beat the egg and mix together with (A). Thinly spread the vegetable oil in a fry pan and heat over medium. Pour in half of the egg and make a thin sheet of scrambled egg. Repeat with the remaining half.
- Julienne (3) into thin, fine strips.
- Mix the cooking liquids from (2) with the rice, then also mix in the vegetables and (4).