Served right from the fry pan!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Julienne the onion and thinly slice up the chicken meat.
- Separate the broccoli into florets, place into a lidded heat-safe container and microwave for 1 minute (600 W).
- Place the bread crumbs (B) into a fry pan and toast until golden. Then remove and combine with the parsley.
- Clean the fry pan, heat the olive oil and sauté (1). Add in the cooked rice, pour in (A), mix together and bring to a boil.
- Add in (2) and the cheese, cover with a lid and allow to pan-roast for 4 to 5 minutes. Once the cheese melts, sprinkle on (3).