Enjoy the added aromatic appeal of sesame oil!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the enoki mushrooms into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths.
- Heat 1 tsp of the sesame oil in a fry pan and sauté (1). Add in 1/2 tsp of soy sauce, sauté then remove.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add in the remaining soy sauce and (A), then mix all together.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil, pour in (3) and cook until softly scrambled. Add in (2) and the green onions, quickly scramble all together then serve.