Enjoy with a zesty whole grain mustard dressing.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Hon Mirin contains alcohol.
For individuals unable to consume alcohol, we recommend that you either do not use Hon Mirin or that you boil off the alcohol content prior to use (heated at boiling temperatures for 1 to 1.5 minutes).
Find more information on mirin at the link below this recipe.
- Cut a shallow cross into the base of the Brussels sprouts, chop up the carrot.
- Place enough water into a pot so that the carrots are covered, once boiling, turn the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Add in the Brussels sprouts and simmer for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dress (2) with (A) and serve.