A combination of vegetables with many different colors and tastes
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Remove the roots from the soybean sprouts, then lightly boil them in salted boiling water.
- Julienne the shiitake mushrooms and carrot.
- Chop the garlic chives to about the same length as the shiitake mushrooms and carrots (2).
- Cut the long onion to about the same length as (2), then quarter (2), (3) and the long onions lengthwise.
- Heat up a pot and oil it with the sesame oil.
Saute (2), then add (1) and stir-fry together.
- Add and coat with (A).
Add (3) and (4), quickly stir-fry together, then serve sprinkled with ground sesame seeds on plates.