Use cut tomatoes for easy flavor creation.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- A drop lid is a round lid smaller than the diameter of the pan or pot that floats on top of the liquid while simmering foods. It ensures the even distribution of heat to cook ingredients evenly and quickly. One can be made using aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Add a dash of salt (not included in ingredients) to plenty of boiling water, then add the cabbage from the core. Cool in a colander and thinly slice the core.
- In order, add and mix the ground meat, (A) and (B), then divide into 4 portions and wrap with (1). Cut the width of the bacon in half and use to wrap the rolls. Use toothpicks for rolls that may come undone.
- Place (2) in a small heavy saucepan with the roll end faced down. Add (C) and bring to a boil, then cook covered with a drop lid* for 15-20 minutes. Season with soy sauce and pepper, then enjoy.