Lightly flavored mushrooms are the key
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the enoki mushrooms in half and loosen apart.
Remove the stems from the shiitake mushrooms and then julienne.
Reconstitute the wood ear mushrooms, then remove any hard portions and thinly slice.
- Place (1) in a pot and coat with (A), then simmer over low heat.
It may also be microwaved instead.
Once tender, set aside to cool without placing in the refrigerator.
- Julienne the daikon radish and carrot, then lightly massage with salt, wash and dry.
- Parboil the snow peas and then julienne.
- Place (2) together with the broth into a broth, combine with (3) and (4), then dress with (B) and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.