The thick sauce coats the meat and makes it more delicious!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include vegetables for garnish. The amount of dissolved starch is a guide. Adjust according to the moisture content of the ingredients.
- Cut the muscles in the pork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook both sides of the pork.
- Reduce to low heat, then add (A) and cook while coating.
- Remove the pork, then thicken the remaining sauce by adding starch dissolved in water. Return the pork and coat.
- Serve garnished with favorite vegetables.