Vinegared rice and sushi toppings rolled into balls using plastic wrap.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Break apart the cooked rice with a rice paddle or a wooden spoon, pour on the well-mixed ingredients from (A) in a circular motion and quickly mix in. Spread out the vinegared rice in a tray and allow to cool quickly.
- Thinly slice-up the radish.
- Beat the egg, add in the salt and mix well. Place the vegetable oil into a fry pan over medium heat, pour in the beaten egg and lightly stir with chopsticks or a fork to prepare a scrambled egg.
- Tear off plastic wrap or wax paper to prepare an approximately 15 cm (6 in.) square. Place about 1/4 of each topping (separately) in the middle of the plastic wrap. On top of the topping place about a 1/12 portion of the vinegared rice from (1), wrap all ingredients up inside of the plastic wrap twist together the edges of the plastic wrap and form this into a ball, then remove the plastic wrap.
- In the same manner, create 12 sushi balls with each separate topping, garnish with sliced cucumber if available and enjoy with soy sauce.