Roll up your favorite sushi ingredient and its ready!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Break apart the cooked rice with a rice paddle or a wooden spoon, pour on the well-mixed ingredients from (A) in a circular motion and quickly mix in. Spread out the vinegared rice in a tray, quickly cool and scoop into a large bowl.
- Cut the yakinori seaweed into 2 rectangular halves. Place the leafy vegetables and green kale in cold water to refresh, then completely dry off.
- On a large platter arrange the salmon roe, tuna, salmon, shrimps, Japanese rolled omelet, cucumber and (2).
- Place the vinegared rice from (1) onto the yakinori seaweed, next add your preferred sushi topping, and then wasabi (if desired), wrap these all up together and enjoy with soy sauce.