A light sauce for elegantly flavored beef.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- The sauce can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
※ Since extra ponzu sauce can be prepared, feel free to add your preferred oil and use with grilled vegetables and boiled pork dishes as well.
- Prepare the ponzu sauce. Mix together (A), stir until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Cut the green peppers in half lengthwise and remove the stem and seeds.
- Heat up a hot plate or grill, if needed spread on some vegetable oil, and grill the beef and green peppers on both sides until golden brown. Enjoy dipped in the sauce from (1).