A low-sodium and less-oil recipe full of deliciousness.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values calculated based on 3 servings.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken and divide into 8 equal portions. Cover the chicken pieces with the flour. Trim off eggplant stems and divide into 4 equal parts lengthwise, trim off okra stems.
- Arrange the chicken skin-side down in a fry pan, add in the eggplant, sprinkle on the oil to cover all ingredients. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 6 to 7 minutes until browned to golden then flip the ingredients over. Cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes until all sides are golden brown, then remove. Place the okra in the same fry pan and cook, then serve together on a dish with the chicken and eggplants.
- Lightly wipe away remaining oil, then pour (A) into the fry pan, simmer for 1 to 2 minutes and then pour over (2).
Finely chopped ginger