A hearty and crunchy dish!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nuts are not included in nutritional values.
- Slice the lotus root into 1 cm (0.4 in.) thick half-moons and cover lightly with the potato starch. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small florets.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan, and stir-fry the lotus root and shimeji mushrooms to golden brown over medium heat.
- Add in the nuts, quickly sauté all together, add in (A) and stir-fry until the cooking liquid is boiled down.